(effective from 2nd July, 2014)
1. ABOUT US
This Site is the official website of GLORY World Series which is operated and managed by GLORY Sports International Pte Limited (“GLORY”, “GLORY®” “we” or “us”). If you have any feedback or questions about this Site or any of our Contents, please contact us in writing at:-
GLORY Sports International Pte Limited
80 Robinson Road
#02-00 Singapore 068898
3. USE OF THE SITE
You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Site and you further agree to the following:-
(a) not to use this Site or any Contents herein in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulations or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
(b) not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks linked to the Site or to any GLORY’s server, or to any of the Contents offered on or through the Site;
(c) not to use or attempt to use any “deep-link”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, reproduce or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content;
(d) not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Site which may be defamatory, harmful, illegal, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, obscene or create liability on GLORY’s part;
(e) not to obstruct or attempt to obstruct the operation or functionality of this Site;
(f) not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate any identifying information in order to disguise and/or with the effect of disguising the origin of any message or transmittal you send to GLORY on or through the Site or any Contents offered on or through the Site;
(g) not to impersonate or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
(h) not to infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization;
(i) not to use this Site or any information obtained from the Site to submit any unsolicited ideas, proposals, suggestions or materials of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”) to GLORY or its’ employees or anyone affiliated with GLORY via whatever means of communication.
4. UNSOLICITED MATERIALS
Please note that if you send any Unsolicited Materials to us despite what is stated herein, GLORY shall be entitled to adapt, broadcast, copy, disclose, license, publish, sell, transmit and otherwise use such Unsolicited Materials for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes; and you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals in order to allow GLORY of such use.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. TRANSACTIONS WITH GLORY
Unless otherwise specified, orders for goods and/or services including Subscription Products placed through the Website are subject to the applicable GLORY’s or third party service provider’s terms and conditions of sale and you should read them carefully before placing an order or subscribe. Please note that by utilizing a credit or debit card to make purchase of any of the Subscription Products or any other services or products offered for purchase through the Site, you agree and authorize us or third party service provider to charge such card on a periodic basis as specified in the amount described on the applicable Subscription Product or other services or products purchase path(s).
Nothing in this Site shall be considered or construed as to alter any of the GLORY’s obligations under the agreements to which its products and services are provided. GLORY may change the price or remove any products or services offered on the Site, at any time, without notice to you.
By using or continuing to access this Site, you represent that you have either:
(a) reached the age of “majority” where you live; or
(c) full capability and competent to enter into these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with it.
8. Ownership of Contents and License Terms
The Site and the Contents on the Site or available through our email services are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The Contents are owned by or are licensed to GLORY. Subject to your eligibility to use this Site, you are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display for your own personal and non-commercial use only, one copy of any Contents and/or software contained within this Site.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Contents and the title or license to the downloaded Contents will remained always with GLORY; and
(b) you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify any of the Contents or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Contents.
9. Availability of Contents
Generally, the Contents on this Site is provided free of charge except for certain restricted areas such as Subscription Products or archive video which requires subscription. We make no guarantee that the Contents will be provided with no interruption or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part the Content on this Site at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
10. Access to the Site and Contents.
In order to access our Site and Contents, you must first have access to the internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and must pay any internet service provider service fees associated with such access.
Certain features available through the Site, including certain live streaming audio, video or access to high-quality video, will only be available to you if your computer or mobile device meets the minimum technical requirements necessary to enable such services or Contents. As such you should be responsible to ensure that your computer meets the minimum technical requirements before you register to access or subscribe the Contents. From time to time, we may make changes to the Contents and the minimum technical requirements for access to the Contents may change. If your computer no longer satisfies the minimum technical requirements to access to the Contents due to the changes done by us after your registration, you may write to us to request for termination of your access to the Contents in accordance to clause 15 here.
Further to the above, access to certain Contents or Subscription Products may be limited to residents of certain geographical territories, and GLORY reserves the right to modify such restriction.
Users to this Site may be offered the opportunity to register and/or subscribe to receive restricted access to certain part of the Site or additional Contents or to access to Subscription Products. GLORY is not under any obligation to accept a request for registration or subscription and we reserve the right to reject or suspend or terminate access at any time for any reason whatsoever.
If we do accept your registration or subscription request, please note that it is only for a single user. GLORY does not allow sharing of your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. You shall be responsible for the security of any passwords issued by us or chosen by you. If you suspect or believe that you username or password has been compromised or there is unauthorized access of your account with us, you shall promptly notify us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that GLORY will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account but you may be liable for any losses of GLORY or others due to such unauthorized use.
12. Transmission of Content By User
To the extent that the Site provides you or other users an opportunity to transmit, submit, post and exchange information, content, ideas and opinions (“ Posting”), please be advised that GLORY® does not screen, edit, or review such Postings prior to their appearance on the Site or elsewhere, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of GLORY®.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site and the Contents (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) herein are owned by GLORY and protected by copyright under © 2014 GLORY Sports International Pte Limited. No commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this Site or any Contents contained herein by any means whatsoever shall be permitted without prior written consent from GLORY.
All trademarks and service marks displayed in the Site are the property of GLORY, its subsidiaries, affiliates and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site.
Payment transactions on this Site are made via the Invideous.com platform. Thus, the refund policy are as subject to Invideous’ terms and conditions therein.
You may withdraw or deactivate your registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLORY may terminate your use of, access and/or registration on the Site, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
You are aware, at any time, your use of the Site may be adversely affected by problems with your computer (or such other access or electronic device such as smart phones, cellular phones), the internet and the cellular phone network, including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage, delay or undeliverable messages due to any reason such as heavy network traffic, service interruption or incorrect data transmission.
GLORY may contract with one or more third parties to provide, maintain and host the products or services on the Site. Therefore, any information or any content which you transmit or submit to the Site may be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by a third party. You acknowledge and agree to have such information or content to pass through and be stored in servers outside our control. You further agree that GLORY shall not be liable or responsible for any such pass through or storage of the same.
You also agree to the collection, storage, communication and processing of any of your information by any means necessary for GLORY to maintain appropriate transaction and account records, to release and transmit to, and the retention by such third party service providers and hosts of your information to enable your use of the Site.
You acknowledge that all transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from this Site cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure or error-free and the same could arrive late, be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or incomplete, or contain viruses and may not be received by the intended recipient. Consequently, you understand that you should not post transmit any private or confidential content information (whether belonging to yourself or the recipient’s) unless you want it to be available publicly. You are aware that the content transmitted by you may be subsequently forwarded to a third party by the recipient. You further understand that as we cannot control or prevent the transmission of your private or confidential content by a third party, we cannot be responsible or held liable for the same. Accordingly, we do not warrant the privacy and/or security of any transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from the Site.
The Contents in this Site are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject to applicable law, GLORY®, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied or statutory (including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from viruses, worms, trojan horses, software bombs and malicious, destructive or corrupting codes, agents, programs or macros and spyware or similar items or processes) is given in conjunction with the Site, or any information and materials contained or referred to on each page associated with the Site. No warranty is given that access to the same on the Site, or the Site as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
18. Limitation of Liability.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, you understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risks and we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expenses, losses, costs damages, personal injury, property damage, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you, including without limitation, any Losses suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you arising from or in connection with or caused by:
(a) any maintenance, breakdown, fault or non-availability of any part of the Site or any inability to access or use any part of the same; or
(b) any telecommunication problems, power supply problems, Internet or network related problems, problems with the services rendered by third party vendors or service providers; or
(c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or viruses (including but not limited to any difficulties experienced by your internet service provider(s), network provider(s) or telecommunications provider(s) or operator(s)); or
(d) any access or use of any part of the Site, or reliance on the contents of the same; or
(e) any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the Site, its contents or associated services; or
(f) problems caused by any remedial or preventative measure which may be taken by us in the event of any occurrence of the foregoing; or
(g) any use of or access to any other website linked to the Site; or
(h) any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from the Site or from any other website linked to the Site; or
(i) any software downloaded from the Site;
even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such Losses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless and keep us indemnified in full against all and any claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by us arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to:-
(a) your use of and/or access to the Site and/or any other person or entity's use of the Site where such person or entity was able to access and/or use the Site by using your user id and password (where applicable); or
(c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Any hyperlinks from the Site exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only. GLORY accepts no liability for any Losses arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such websites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such websites. Our inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any warranty, endorsement, guarantee or verification of the products or services on such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks.
22. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
We make no representation that the Site and/or Contents contained herein are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions other than Singapore. In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of the Site, you shall forthwith discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
23. Waiver and Severability
We shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expense, loss, damage, liability or other consequence suffered by you or incurred by you in connection with any of the foregoing action.
25. Third Party Rights
GLORY 20 SuperFight Series Live Stream Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Glory 20 SuperFight Series Live Stream Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or older. If you are not a legal resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Employees of Glory World Series PTE Limited, and it’s respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed states and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Glory World Series PTE Limited 80, Robinson Road, #02-00, Singapore 068898
Administrator: Glory USA Inc., 2525 15th Street Suite 1B Denver Colorado 80211
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), March 31, 2015 and ends at 4 p.m. ET, April 2, 2015 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Play: You will need an Entry to participate:
a) Free Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, to obtain an Entry please visit http://bit.ly/GLORYsignup to enter during the Sweepstakes Promotion Period
Limit: 1 Entry per person per email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/wins and that participant may be disqualified.
6. Sweepstakes Prize Selection: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is a judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winner will be selected at random by Administrator at 5 p.m. EST on April 2, 2015. Winner will be notified by phone call and/or email at 7 p.m. EST on April 2, 2015.
7. Prizes: Fifty (50) GRAND PRIZES: Glory 20 SuperFight Live Stream Package by Eversport.tv. Includes one (1) streaming voucher from Eversport.tv to watch the entire Glory 20 SuperFights Series live online. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor or Administrator. Resale of vouchers is prohibited. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of grand prize is: Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($9.99). Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Glory World Series PTE Limited, Glory USA Inc., the Sports and Entertainment Company LLC., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes play, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Colorado or the appropriate Colorado State Court located in Denver County, Colorado; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado. The place of arbitration shall be Denver County, Colorado.